1. What is Pay Later with Klarna?
Buy now, Pay later with Klarna. Pay later gives you 30 days* to pay once your order has been shipped. No fees, no interest. Minimum spend £40
*30 days payment is UK only, 14 days all other countries.
2. How do I use pay later with Klarna?
1. Find something you love at Soinvogue, add it to your bag and go to checkout. Klarna options will be available at ‘Payment’ stage
3. Benefits of Pay Later with Klaana
– All orders shipped straight away
– Pay for your order within 30 days* after it’s been shipping
– Klarna will contact you via email with instructions on how to pay
– Instant decision, no interest and no fees
4. Spread the cost of your haul with fee free installments
Currently only available in the UK.
UK – You can spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments.The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later. Minimum spend £40
5. All you need to get started
– To be 18 years of age or over
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
– Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We’d recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
– You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
– You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Soinvogue have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
– You have 30 days* to pay
– No fees or interest if you pay within 30 days*
– You must be 18. Subject to financial circumstances.
– No account sign-up required
– No credit application
– Receive your Soinvogue haul first, pay later
– Klarna will email payment instructions to you
– Select “Pay later with Klarna” at the checkout
If you have any further questions about Klarna, please visit our Klarna help page – Klarna Help
Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org